What Are The Steps To Remove Error Code 6922 In Gmail?
Gmail service is used globally and its users undoubtedly experience the smooth communication, however, some of its users face an error code 6922. This error code generally takes place because of downloading of an email attachment from restricted people and doesn’t matter it’s a PDF or any other format. There are some other reasons like a suspicious email or Gmail tries to block few attachments like links or executable files and so on.
Gmail Tech Support team has researched on the solution to overcome such situations and describing the steps to resolve this error.
Steps To Follow:
Process: 1 Update Your Browser
- All users are suggested to update the browser to fix this error code. You can try downloading your files of your mail account on different browsers.
Process: 2 Clear Your Browser’s Cache
In order to remove this error, users are suggested to clear all caches and cookies immediately. You can follow these given steps to perform this action.
- Open your web browser and click “More” icon and next you have to go to “More Tools” option.
- Next, you have to choose “clear browsing history” option.
- Once you visit “clear browsing history” section, users need to select the checkbox visible against “cookies and other site and plug-in data” and “cached image and files” option.
- A user may choose a method where it is required to delete data from “Obliterate the following items” from its list.
- Users need to click on “beginning of the time” icon and next you need to click on “clear browsing data” option that is available at the base of the Windows.
Process: 3 Disable Browser Extension
Users are suggested to disable all extensions from your browser and then re-launch your browser.
Process: 4 Disable Antivirus As Well As Malware
- You need to disable your antivirus, Malware scanners as well as another virus checker on a temporary basis.
- Now sign out of your mail account and then Sign in again to complete this process.
- Now check if you still face an error code 6922.
Follow these steps and you’ll be able to fix this problem. In case, you need help then contact Gmail Tech Support UK team.
Scope of Support for gmail
- Forgot Password help.
- Blocked gmail Account help.
- Temporarily Blocked gmail account.
- Account Hacked.
- Problem to Open gmailuk Inbox/drafts/folders.
- Strengthen the security features to block Spam mails.
- Unable to open gmail attachment .
- Gtalk or Google Messenger not working.
- Issue In POP and IMAP.
- Not able to open gmail login Page.